• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 Contour cut Nesting in Production Manager Problem.

Kemble

Material is 30"

I designed (1) 5"x5", (1) 5.5"x5.5", & (1) 5.25"x5.25" item and saved them as separate files.

I added all 3 jobs to Production Manager, highlighted them all and selected Nest.

I viewed properties of the contour cut job. Selected 2 of the 3 items and increased the QTY from 1 to 2. Now I have a total of (5) items. I choose 1 cropmark for all items (Graphtec 1) and select my cutter.

According to the right panel I have plenty of room to work with and the 5 items I can fit on one line (~5.5" of lateral material not counting the crop marks) I move the entire job to the left a bit so the entire job is centered in the 30" of material (so my cutter has come material to grab when reading the crop marks) Everything looks great on the preview screen on the right.

I send the print job and here's my problem. The farthest to the right item is cut off on the right side and the left side it's getting overprinted on by the second item.

I do not have a checkbox in the "allow overprint" box.

Any suggestions?