Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi 10 not opening eps files

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by redbarn, Jan 25, 2013.

1. redbarn

redbarn Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Jefferson, Ga
    Hey guys, I need some help. Over the past week flexi 10 is no longer opening some eps files. It will open some files, just not all of them. I run Illustrator cs6, have been for several months with no problems. The other workstation runs flexi (my dad prefers it). I have tried saving the eps files in previous illustrator versions, no luck. We run off a network but the files are native to the workstation running flexi. pdf files seem to work fine, no problems there so far. This is super irritating, please help!

Tags:
  2. 401Graphics

401Graphics Very Active Member

close and reopen flexi? or save down to AI8. thats what works for me when i get this problem. or i convert to a AI file not eps

3. redbarn

redbarn Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Jefferson, Ga
    thanks so much, i will try that now.

4. redbarn

redbarn Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Jefferson, Ga
    that worked, thanks love! you rock!!!!!!!

5. redbarn

redbarn Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Jefferson, Ga
    I am still very interested in identifying the root of the problem. Any info would be much appreciated.