• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi 10 printing in "grayscale"

1robbie

I am trying to print graphics that I created. When I go to print them it prints them in "grayscale" if you will. It will not print in color. I have unmasked everything and done all i know to do.

I originally created this file and saved it. then went in and made changes to the file and save it as another name. The original file is printing fine, but when printing out of the second file it won't print.

Any ideas would be great. Production at a stand still and SAI is of no help.

Also anyone know a true Flexi 10 tech? Would love to hire one to help with these type of problems.

1robbie

It is a new Mimaki jv33, using avery profile that i have been using on all stuff since I like the color.

CS-SignSupply

What software did you create and then edit the file with? If the first file still prints correct, there is something either in the Edit you made or the settings when saving the new file that Flexi may have an issue with.

1robbie

Nope it is saved as a flexi 10.4 file. It did the same thing the other day. I bought a picture from istock. put it in the file, added my wording and when it went to print it printed the picture black instead of orange.
I then waited a day, to cool down, and then deleted the picture and re imported it and it printed fine.

I just closed flexi, was going to reinstall 8.5 and now restarted it and it prints fine.
Am I supposed to check it everyday hoping it will print fine and then find out that I made all my files and then it doesn't :banghead:.

I have sent the files to SAI and ??????

1robbie

Computer is PC Windows xp pro, latest updates, 1 gb hd, sata drives, usb 2.o cable to printer as needed by mimaki.