• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 , really worth ???

PhantomNeon

I just upgrade to Flexi 10, and I can't load eye Candy anymore, I used before so easy, but now all this adobe plug-ins doesn't work...they say flexi 10 is optimized for adobe plug-ins, but never load it....I guess a lot people can't figure how load this plug-ins...
some advice ??????some trick out there ?
I load Flexi 10, and the features are really a few, transparent shadows, but you can't see the preview, ( will be better if I can load eye candy ) , load fonts , nothing really that make your job better or easy, I tried to explore the features, and i still use flexi 8.6...the production manager is more confuse, and the PDF optimized is no a big deal, I was expecting more really...
still froze, still bad with color, still using photoshop, will be really great if this program "really' comes optimized for adoble plug-ins, will be a huge different...
Maybe i need to practice more and use more the "new" features, but if you are planning updated, In my opinion doesn't make any sense !!!!
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not the designer "guru"....
somebody there know some trick to load eye candy into flexi 10 ?????