• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 Training DVD - Available at CiberSupply.com

CS-SignSupply

Flexi 10 Training DVD - Available at CiberSupply.com
Volume 1 - Flexi 8.6 Training DVD (Basic Training for Flexi 10 Users)
Volume 2 - Flexi 10 New Feature Training DVD
Combo - Volume 1 and Volume 2 (Total of 15+ Hours of video tutorials/training)

Save 15% by using the following Coupon Code when checking out online at CiberSupply.com: FL10DVD-101 (case sensitive)

Discount will be taken off during checkout, after you type in the discount code and click APPLY.

Product Stock to arrive for shipment to you on Friday July 1, or prior.

----------------------------------------------
[FONT=&quot]Volume 1 - FlexiSIGN Design to Production[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Use this volume to learn the fundamentals of using FlexiSIGN. Every aspect of design and production are covered in an easy to understand fashion. Basic, Intermediate and Advances lessons. Over 8 1/2 hours of training. Good for Flexi 8 users as well.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Volume 2 - FlexiSIGN 10.x Features and Bonus Lessons [/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]FlexiSIGN 10 Lessons - 9 Movies[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Those critical features you must learn that are exclusive to version 10.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]FlexiSIGN Killer Tips - 5 Movies[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]5 killer tips to make Flexi do things you thought only Photoshop could do![/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Bonus #1 - 10 Movies[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]10 programs every sign shop MUST have to make design and production effective, fast and easy. Most are FREE![/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Bonus #2 - 1 Movie[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]A 1-hour discussion of how to integrate vehicle wrap technology into your shop.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Trusted Sponsors[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]A list of manufacturers and resellers I trust. Get trusted help and products.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Discount Coupons[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]A way to get discounts on media, hardware, printers, cutters and more[/FONT]