Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi 10 VS-300 ICC profile

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Grunt, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Grunt

Grunt New Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Hi All, hoping I might be able to recieve some help. Im running Flexi 10 software and print with a Roland VS-300 running in 2x CMYK mode.

Im having problems finding a HQ Icc profile to suit this printer. I have contacted SAI and they do have profiles but only 720 output (standard) for 2x CMYK so I checked all the vinyal manufacturers websites and found nothing for my configuration or all the HQ versions are for Versaworks.

Does anyone know where I can get a profile to suit my needs?

At the moment im using a modified 720 profile with increased pass numbers etc to give a rich output but im having probs with dark reds and the colours on the screen are nothing like tha output as I have modified it.

Any help would be appreciated as I would really like to be using a HQ profile that suits my printer

Tags:
  2. Grunt

Grunt New Member

Jul 18, 2011

Does no one except me have this combination? :covereyes:

3. P Wagner

P Wagner Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Very few applications have requirements for higher than 720DPI, and that is why you are not finding profiles at 1440 resolution.