• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 with Summa DC3 color profile set up ???'s

Geet Faulkner

trying to configure for image print.... spot prints work fine but I'm just not getting how to set up for cmyk of image files.
any help would be great!... Thanks! Geet

DarrinV

I am in the same boat....I have a summa DC3 Plus and just upgraded to Flexi Cloud from flexisign Pro v7. My issue is that I can print but my colors are off and my contour cut is jerky. I tested the printer itself with a sample that is in the printer and the colors and contour cut worked fine so it is the program. I have tried getting help from SAI tech and that is a waste of time. I am currently talking to someone on here trying to figure it out. What they are hinting at is taking the settings from your old program (production manager) turning it into a preset ICC and importing it into the new production manager. Right now, its like the program is telling the printer to print but not telling it to print to a Summa printer so that is why settings are messing up. If I can get it figured out I will let you know and if you get it please let me know how you did it.

Geet Faulkner

Thanks Darrin,

I am real happy with my contour cut so far.... no issues.

I'll be damned if I can get image files to print in full resoltion... been tweeking the color profiles but get the same print (dull)
everytime.

Look forward to more info.... I really prefer this set up to using a 3rd party rip.