• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FLEXI 11 missing fonts

wsigns

it all started with my HP9000 dying. Replaced with an EPSON S30670. I was running flexi 8.1 - happy. EPSON S30670 requires FLEX 11.
I copied the file path for the fonts from 8.1 to 11. it works, but not right. For some reason the FLEXI FONTS do not appear. Since I have archive customer files dating back to 1996, my fonts need to be working for me. Currently running both 8.1 for layout and cutting and 11 (copied files in curves) for printing. Anybody have any ideas why 11 isn't recognizing FLEXI FONTS in the path like 8.1?

player

It's been awhile, but in previous versions there was a folder the flexi fonts needed to be in. There was also a place where you could specify what fonts you want displayed.

mrugen

Match Fonts fro V8 to V11

Make sure you copy all the font directories from V8 to V11. See attached image. Both versions also reference the fonts in the windows font directory, so make sure those match also.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fonts.jpg
    fonts.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 482