• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Flexi 12 existing file issues in PM

jayhawksigns

Since we "upgraded" to the latest version 12 release we are getting issues in PM. Seems to be with repeat jobs primarily but can not confirm. We get a pop up titled AmHPL3xx and states that "File with same name exists. Overwrite?" We have an HP latex printer so the title makes sense, but we have never had this occur on any version of Flexi that we have ever run. It stops any pending jobs to print until the pop up is cleared, which really effects production unless someone is sitting there and watching it, which kind of defeats the purpose of unattended printing.

Didn't know if anyone else had seen this?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I had this issue too. There is a patched .dll that SAI sent to me.... I can send to you if you want. Or if you'd rather contact them and get it, it may take a while.
It just replaces the AmHPL3xx.dll file.
It happened with nearly every job....made be think it was repeat stuff but even brand new jobs with crazy names did this.

jayhawksigns

If you have it then I would be happy to get it from you.

Really is no sense as to when it will happen. Just ran a job that was repeated 6 times, on the third or fourth one it popped up, but never again on this job.

Initially thought it might of been a problem with the upgrade from my earlier version 12 (that's a whole other can of worms) but when jobs that came in after the upgrade do it, it didn't make sense.