Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Flexi 12 hp pro edition for latex

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by jigsaw, Oct 1, 2018.

1. jigsaw

jigsaw Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Australia
    anybody had the production manager lose files for no reason, I can rip and print something keeping it as a hold file and then hours or days later some will go missing. Today I did some prints and then found that everything I had printed back until 27/ 8 had gone? When I check the log files they are there but not in the production lines and I don't know how to get them back.
    Regards Geoff

Tags:
  2. Lea Marc

Lea Marc Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Winnipeg
    Have you tried calling Flexi tech support? My first thought was something had changed the file handling form hold to delete after the job but you covered that. Haven't exactly had that problem happen to us but when weird stuff happens with Flexi I call tech support. I see glitches occasionally.

3. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Is there some sort of archive setting turned on?

4. AKwrapguy

AKwrapguy Active Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Anchorage, AK
    I would double check your settings. Also why would you need to hold onto a file that long in your production manager anyways? We clear out the production manager every few days.