• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flexi 12 hp pro edition for latex

jigsaw

anybody had the production manager lose files for no reason, I can rip and print something keeping it as a hold file and then hours or days later some will go missing. Today I did some prints and then found that everything I had printed back until 27/ 8 had gone? When I check the log files they are there but not in the production lines and I don't know how to get them back.
Regards Geoff

Lea Marc

Have you tried calling Flexi tech support? My first thought was something had changed the file handling form hold to delete after the job but you covered that. Haven't exactly had that problem happen to us but when weird stuff happens with Flexi I call tech support. I see glitches occasionally.

AKwrapguy

anybody had the production manager lose files for no reason, I can rip and print something keeping it as a hold file and then hours or days later some will go missing. Today I did some prints and then found that everything I had printed back until 27/ 8 had gone? When I check the log files they are there but not in the production lines and I don't know how to get them back.
Regards Geoff

I would double check your settings. Also why would you need to hold onto a file that long in your production manager anyways? We clear out the production manager every few days.