• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 12 info

BAD NOVA

I have flexi 12 in production manager when you do print cut files the hold box how many can you print and cut how many files can you hold in there???????
Thanks Brian

bannertime

Dear Brian,

I'm only guessing at what you're attempting to say. So, here it goes. The "Hold" Que is attached to a "Hot Folder" and all the files that are waiting to print are being stored inside it. Therefore, it will hold as many files as your hard drive can handle. Essentially, I highly doubt you'll ever send enough files to max it out.

Sincerely,
Kolton A.​

bannertime

Same. It's attached to a folder where it stores the files before RIPing. So as many as your heart desires. The most I've ever held was somewhere about 250, and I didn't see any problems. We prefer to store print/cut files as PDFs. Then import as necessary and it'll generate new cut files each RIP. If we're doing a bunch of print/cut stuff we don't delete anything from the que until the job is on the finished shelf. Everything is set to hold once finished.