• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 12 trial version?

WestbankKurt

Hello,
I am a former Flexi user that has returned but I need a refresher for a new job. Can anyone steer me to a free trail download so I can at least get a heads up?
Thank you,
WestbankKurt

WestbankKurt

Hello,
I used Flexi years ago and with new job I am using it again. I would like to know if there is a free trial version I can download just to refresh my memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also it is nice to come back to this site, I learned so much from everyone.
Thanks,
WestbankKurt

timgo

Graphics Designer
Trial download...

Hello,
I am a former Flexi user that has returned but I need a refresher for a new job. Can anyone steer me to a free trail download so I can at least get a heads up?
Thank you,
WestbankKurt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Trial version downloader:

Link Password: !mw8Ssi5nNnwhG2WDWaX22HJgFJcDDoBZid0I_sxUUWs
[FONT=source_sans_prosemibold]

[/FONT]

URL: https://mega.nz/#!KIoWkZiB
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps.