• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 19 - Communication Sucks

mameighan

So I have a Flexi subscription and recently upgraded to version 19.
Seems ok so far except for one issue
The subscription comes with a monthly subscription for 5 downloads from SignElements. Ever since the upgrade I have not been able to login to that site with a "you do not have a valid subscription"

Anyone else having issues. I have emailed their support three time and have heard nothing back.
I emailed somewhere over seas and they said I needed to contact Flexi here.

I actually do use the elements program and now have had two months with no downloads.

Next step is to call but I imagine I will get the run around

Any thoughts?

bannertime

They responded within the day the last time I had to talk to them. I think I used the contact form on the website.

mameighan

Thanks - eventually got to them and we got it sorted but I had gone through three different sites to get them to respond. Seems to be working again

Evan Gillette

I have always had the best luck calling in, its a pain, but usually wastes less time than emails and waiting for the useless generic replies. Direct contact seems to be best with them for an actual response. I have enjoyed the SDE so far, especially since they took off the limit on 1 vehicle template per month. It has been nice to build up a small catalog of common vehicles at the end of the month if I have unused downloads.

mameighan

I have always had the best luck calling in, its a pain, but usually wastes less time than emails and waiting for the useless generic replies. Direct contact seems to be best with them for an actual response. I have enjoyed the SDE so far, especially since they took off the limit on 1 vehicle template per month. It has been nice to build up a small catalog of common vehicles at the end of the month if I have unused downloads.

Yep - I usually download images at the end of the month as well if I haven't used the quota