• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 19 ISSUE = No optiscout regmarks/barcode?

ProPDF

Is anyone that uses Flexi 19 and Optiscout 8 having issues with Flexi 19 not inserting regmarks/video marks and the handheld barcode in their prints? I can get it to insert the postnet barcode used for the summa F series flatbeds but not the proper handheld barcode and not one regmark or video mark shows up in the print. The crazy part is it shows it in all the preview file images like the marks were added correctly. When I go to send the cut file to the Optiscout hotfolder out of PM Que the proper cut file is there but the print itself never gets the correct marks.

If you are thinking about upgrading to Flexi 19 you might want to double check this as you will need to change your workflow until they fix it. An email has been sent to them.

Attachments

• IMG_6388.jpg
    IMG_6388.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 246
  • IMG_6386.jpg
    IMG_6386.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 234
  • IMG_6387.jpg
    IMG_6387.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 233