• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 19 production manager

tamif

T-N-T Designs
Is there any possible way to get back a file you deleted (accidently) from production manager? I printed the file, but had not cut it yet.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
As long as you send the job over from designer using the exact same layout as you did the first time, it will cut exactly how it would have if you hadn't deleted the job.

IsItFasst

Yes, sometimes you get lucky and still have the file open. I'll send the entire job again but "hold in list" instead of "send now". Then just send the cut job to the cutter. Maybe there is an easier way but that is how I do it if the job disappears before cutting (happens more often than I'd like). And I ALWAYS hold a cut job in the list to avoid it disappearing if the crop marks don't read for some reason. Then just delete later when I know the job is complete.

karst41

One of the great features in FS is that I can open a file, select the item to be printed, or contour cut or just
plot.
Select the I item Hit the Rip button and go at it. When I exit the rip I hit SAVE.
The next time I need to run the file the settings are still there. When Closing the file FS will ask to save?
Yeah Make this a Habit.

Lets say you print the Job, and Laminated, and loaded onto the Plotter for contour cut,
AND THE %$#%^&*( POWER WENT OUT!
With power restored to your building, open everything back up. If you made NO Changes,
All of your previous settings will be there. GOLDEN.
Save, Save, Save.

Where I am located, we lose power a few times a year.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
When you reopen the job in flexi go to the cut window, click on drop down menu upper right, (as seperate job, print job only, contour cut only) click on contour cut only then send when you have job in cutter ready to cut.
But.
Before you close that job out click on that drop down menu and click on as seperate job or else next time you print that job you will pull the skin off your face wondering why it wont print.