• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Flexi 19

mattc5900

Has anyone heard of any Flexi 19 updates to address issues. I still am not using because of all the color trouble i have had. I will continue to use the old for now.. But was just curious is any of the higher ups may heard anything coming.. I look every now and then at SAI' s website but they don't even seem to act like there is an issue.. Anyway not ranting just was thinking about it today before i start printing.. Hope all have a good week! Thanks!

bsm

Has anyone heard of any Flexi 19 updates to address issues. I still am not using because of all the color trouble i have had. I will continue to use the old for now.. But was just curious is any of the higher ups may heard anything coming.. I look every now and then at SAI' s website but they don't even seem to act like there is an issue.. Anyway not ranting just was thinking about it today before i start printing.. Hope all have a good week! Thanks!
We have heaps of issues with 19 as well. Using build 3078 which is the latest.

TomK

We have heaps of issues with 19 as well. Using build 3078 which is the latest.
Still on latest 12 version. I keep my 19 version updated and test it every now and then, hoping it gets better with time but still pretty bad. You'd think with the price increases last year they would have hired a QA team to do some real testing of this stuff before they launch it.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I was having issues with a Latex 570 that we recently installed. It was traced back to bugs in version 19. I was told that they have a new service pack in the works with a bunch of bug fixes that is supposed to be out in October.

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
Hello guys! Just out of curiosity - did you eventually receive the Service pack? Is it fine now?
Does any of you use to full version with dongle or just subscription?