• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 7.5 help

Cy Fan

I'm sure that this is an easy answer but I can't figure it out.

But I have tried several times to update my FlexiSIGNS-PRO 7.5v5 to the the 7.6 version. The downloadable upgrade that is available on the support page of the SAi website is for FlexiSIGN not FlexiSIGN-PRO, would that make a difference? Everytime I have installed this upgrade the production manager will not open or opperate. Is it possible for me to upgrade to the 7.6 and still use the production manager to rip and print?

Any help would be much appreciated

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I asked my contact at SAi and was told that the solution is to download the available full CD for version 7.6.2 and install it. Because of the age of the time that has passed since that was a current version they do not archive the upgrade CD any longer.

Downloading the entire CD will take a bit more effort but it will solve your upgrade problem.

Cy Fan

Thanks Fred,

I had someone at SAi tell me to download the 8.1, but that can't be a free download can it? also they told me that they would send me a 7.6 cd for $25 +s/h. I may bite the bullet and just buy the 8.5