• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 7.5 Pro For Sale

stickygraphics12

For some reason it wont let me post anything in the for sale forum so i figured i would try this. I have Flexi 7.5 Pro and dont need it b/c of having 7.6. If anyone is interested please let me know! I would like to get rid of it and any reasonable offer will be considered

cgsigns_jamie

For Sale Forum:

Member to member items for sale. Not for posting commercial products or services for sale on a continuing basis. Advertised items are restricted to your own single items. Advertisements may only be posted by Contributing Members, Merchant Members and Admins. Click for Subscription Information. No replies are allowed so thread starters are advised to include contact information for questions and additional information.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
For some reason it wont let me post anything in the for sale forum so i figured i would try this. I have Flexi 7.5 Pro and dont need it b/c of having 7.6. If anyone is interested please let me know! I would like to get rid of it and any reasonable offer will be considered

Posting a classified ad requires a premium subscription as is explained in the forum description. Premium subscriptions start at $7.50 a month.

Your Flexi 7.5 may have been updated to 7.6 but I would expect that it still requires the original security dongle. If you are offering the CDs without the dongle, it will be worthless to any buyer. If you are offering it with the dongle, then your version 7.6 will end up being disabled. If you are running a version that doesn't use a dongle, it is a cracked, pirated, illegal version and offering it for sale here is against our rules.

Some clarification of what you are offering is needed or this thread will be deleted.

stickygraphics12

ok sorry Fred, i guess i wasnt too specific! It is a legal copy of 7.5 and it does have the dongle key! I bought both versions of this software as i was using 2 computers, 1 for T-shirts & 1 for Vinyl. So i actually have 2 dongle keys and it comes with 3 discs(Icc profiles, fonts n graphics, & the program disc) I will no longer sell this fred as i am new to this forum and want to keep in good terms with everyone! I will pay for a subscription and then offer it! But it is a legal bought version by me!

Aardy54@54-Design

so - the $17 offer was scoffed off - what do you consider reasonable for it? considering it's older and would need upgraded most likely. What would you like to get out of it

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
ok sorry Fred, i guess i wasnt too specific! It is a legal copy of 7.5 and it does have the dongle key! I bought both versions of this software as i was using 2 computers, 1 for T-shirts & 1 for Vinyl. So i actually have 2 dongle keys and it comes with 3 discs(Icc profiles, fonts n graphics, & the program disc) I will no longer sell this fred as i am new to this forum and want to keep in good terms with everyone! I will pay for a subscription and then offer it! But it is a legal bought version by me!

No, you're welcome to post as you see fit. The reasons for requiring a premium subscription were discussed back in June and have nothing to do with you forking over $7.50. My reply to you was simplyy to set the record straight as to why you experienced difficulty in posting in the classified forums.

The balance of my concerns have been satisfied by your reply.

johnny_loves_amy

I just seen your ad after I posted mine. I had a break in last night and my software, dongle key, and a ton of artwork c.d's and wrap c.d's were taken. How much would you want for your flexi? My little company is sitting dead in the water and I dont have much money at all. I am not trying to jew you down, just being honest with you bro. I need some help badly. Without a way to do my work, I'll be forced to close my doors. Thanks man and I hope to hear back from you soon..shoot me an e-mail if you dont mind..sssignandgraphix@bellsouth.net