Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi 7.5 Production manager problem

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Square One, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Square One

Square One Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Blissfield MI.
    I had a major computer crash yesterday, and had to reformat the hard drive on the XP station that I use to do cut vinyl on. When I re-installed Flexi 7.5 and the production manager onto the station Flexi works fine, but when I open the Production manager none of the cutter or printer options come up in the set up for production manager. I have never had this problem before when I have installed flexi on any of my stations.

What could I be doing wrong?

Is there a way to add them after install?

Tags:
  2. Gene@mpls

Gene@mpls Very Active Member

Jun 17, 2003
    Blaine, Mn
    Go to setup> add setup. PM would not remember your settings.

3. Square One

Square One Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Blissfield MI.
    Thanks for the quick reply, I tried that, and there are not any cutters, or printers that show up in the add setup dialog box. It is as if they are not even loaded in to make a choice from.

4. SightLine

SightLine Very Active Member

I want to think 7.5 has a separate CD you use to install the drivers/setups for different machines.

5. FrankW

FrankW Very Active Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Germany
    No. Try to re- install, deactivate any Virus Scanners during Installation. Try to get the free Update to 7.6.