• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FLEXI 7.5 vs. FLEXI 8.6 HELP

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'm guessing you mean replacing it with 8.6 since upgrading to 8.6 is not possible. When a new version comes out upgrades to prior versions can no longer be done. Since 8.6v2 there has been 10, 10.5 I think and now 11. We used to use 7.6 as well as 7.5 but that was literally years ago so I cannot recall all the differences other than saying 8.6v2 is a definite improvement.

We do have 8.6v2 though and I have to say it is the most stable Flexi we have used going back to something like version 5. Rock solid and works great and is 100% functional under Windows 7 x64. We also just bought the upgrade to Flexi Cloud (version 11) but I have not really had a chance to mess with it much yet. 11 seems to randomly not like connecting to our Mimaki JV33 so far.... so we are still running 8.6v2 for primary production until I can figure out the gremlins. We also have all of our own custom profiles, brought those into 11 and they are there but colors are all out of whack.