• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 7.6 and Q100 drivers???

Slack11

I just installed Flexi 7.6 last nite, and went to install my plotter (vinyl Express Q100) in the production manager, but the listing for the Vinyl Express Plotters does not contain the Q series plotters. It only has listings for the GRD-101S, 132S, 50, 60, 61, 76S, The Jaquar 101S, 132S, 61, 76S, and the Lynx S132, S-30, S-60.

I'm guessing the Q100 plotter was not out at the time of this software.

Can I use one of these other models to install my Q100? Or do I have to load a new driver for the Q100.

I called Signwarehouse Tech support but I had to leave a message........

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nate

MrKoob

There should be an update disc which came with your cutter. This loads the Q Drivers into Flexi. Did you just buy this? If so, why did you get 7.6 and not 8?

Slack11

There is an updater that was availbale on Signwarehouse's website. There may have been one on the disk with the cutter, I never did check that last nite.

MrKoob

Check the box and, and if no luck try the website for the Driver Update CD. There is also DVD and video on the website which explains how to load the Q drivers for Flexi. According to one of their techs, right after the video was made they made a minor change in the process, but the info should be close.