• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi 7.6 + cx-500 + usb= cannot print

bigben

Ok, I've check over the net and did not found any answer to my question. I have a cx-500 connected via usb to a pc using flexi 7.6v2 with vista operation software.

I have a message written ''cannot open port'' in production manager. I've download the cx-500 driver on roland web site. My pc ''see'' the cutter and the driver is installed corectly. I've reboot 5 times. Install/uninstall many times.

Normaly, I'm good with those kind of problems. But now I'm clueless...

Does someone can help me? I have a big job to do tomorrow.

Thanks!

Ben

Service Sign Co

Might be plugging it in the wrong USB port LXI 7.6worked on a Vista laptop, Had a problem with media edition
may need a driver for the USB

bigben

Might be plugging it in the wrong USB port LXI 7.6worked on a Vista laptop, Had a problem with media edition
may need a driver for the USB

The usb driver for vista is ok. But I don't know if it's good for flexi. How can I know?

bigben

ok, the pc can send infos to the cutter. Vista work. The problem is production manager and the cutter. Not the usb itself. maybe a driver update in flexi... how I can know?

bigben

ok, I can cut via corel draw software via the usb. But it's very complicated to cut via this software. I would prefer use flexisign. Does someone can tell me what would be the problem with flexi?

bigben

ok, I've bought a new version of flexi. Version 8.1v1. Still have the damn cannot open port. What am I missing?