• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 7.6 vertical offset in cut/plot adding in numbers

Lindsay

Has been working fine up to now but now when I go to cut there is alway a number in vertical offset. When I type in "0" as a vertical offset, the numbers just come back next time it's opened. Usually it's about 50" but can be a random number for various objects. Sometime I can't even change the numbers they just come back after typing.

In the past this has always been "0" unless changed.

Even tried resetting the preferances but that doesn't help.

Anyone know what the reason may be?

Last edited:

CS-SignSupply

What version of Operating System do you have installed? Was it recently updated?

Open you production manager and Add Setup of the same device using the same port... when prompted for name of this new setup, name it something unique to differentiate from the first device.

Then delete the first device from Production Manager.

Send job to new device and see if anything changes.

Lindsay

Thanks for the reply CiberSupply.

Seems like the problem was some how related to the drawings that were sent as AI files originating from Indesign. Seemed to have an effect on Flexisign.

Reset the preferances and no other files have the same problem.

Anyway managed to output them in the end. Strangely I've had files from this client many times before without this issue showing.