• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 7.6

run4her

I have Flexi 7.6, A Mhuto Falcon Outdoor Junior and a Graphtech Fc7000. I keep getting a registration mark error and cannot figure out why. I have turned down heater settings and everything. PLEASE HELP!!

DRPSignsNGrafix

Lick your finger and wipe off the mark just before scanning them. Also use some spray air and spray off the eye sometimes the smallest spec will make it not be able to read it.

PMG

make sure the plotter is set to run in HP and not GL mode,,,Flexi only read HP mode this can be found in the plotter menu or in the plotter controller software .

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
How large are the prints you're trying to cut? Flexi has problems with anything much larger than 30"-36".

Do you have the latest and greatest firmware upgrade in your plotter?

Is your Flexi 7.6v2?

This was a chronic problem a couple of years ago and the combination of Flexi 7.6v2 and Graphtec's firmware upgrades mitigated the problem. It didn't solve it, is just mitigated it. They made the mark search are a little larger.

Is the print loaded in the plotter as square to the registration marks as humanly possible?

Is the media feed compensation on your printer set properly such that the print is at least close to the proper length?

The ultimate answer is to learn to print your own registration marks and use the plotter's auto sensing mechanism or use manual marks. Flexi's auto registration leaves a lot to be desired.