• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi-7.7v1 Will not print and cut at same time?

Ron Helliar

If I understand the question, you want to Rip/Print and cut seperate vinyl graphics at the same time? In Mac 7.7v1 we have been unable to do so. All our efforts have shown that this version of production manager cannot talk to a printer & a plotter at the same time with different jobs. I'll also add my personal opinion that it is a mistake to move from the Flexi PC platform to the Mac platform. Without stirring a hornets nest, you can google & check out the SA forums and see where there are less than ideal conditions on the Mac side.

Default job properties? Your screen shots are from production manager. What about Rip print dialog box. Sorry I'm trying to remember back before i switched over . I know there are a few things that are in different locations than pc ver.

Derf

Ron Helliar.. correct!

Well I did not move but more just added the MAC platform in Flexi.

I got a killer deal $1,500 for Pro 7.7v1 registerd with key! I still have the PC 7.5 but I like the 7.7 better other than this slight problem!

I have an email into Scanvec to see if 7.7v2 has a fix for this!

My prints for the first time printed red as "RED" with this rip and profile set up, for some reason even with the correct profile I get a Orange/Red in Flexi 7.5, I also like the couture cut too. I guess I could up grade to 8.0 -PC but I wanted to see if I could work this bug out first

Derf

From SA International!
wtf.gif

You are not overlooking anything. It is a limitation of the software. It can only output one job at a time.

Sebastian Indacochea
Technical Support Rep
SA International
2 International Plaza
Suite 625
Philadelphia, PA 19113
1-800-229-9044

Last edited by a moderator: