Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi 7 pro RIP

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Jackpine, May 15, 2007.

1. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

I have a PrintTech36, Mutoh Falcon Jr and I am using Ciberprint RIP. I have had some issues with the print heads but that is solve for now I hope. Now when I went to print the printer will only print black. The nozzle checks come out clean, all the colors are there. Then I go to print and it sends the file, prints the registration marks .....and prints only the black in the file. Not any color even if it has black in it....just black. The rip is not sending the information for the color......? Anybody ....help! I have Flexi 7. something PRO .... how can I set this up for printing? I am not sure how to set it up.
    My problem seems to be a RIP (Ciberprint, came with the printer) issue.
    Thanks

Tags:
  2. gvgraphics

gvgraphics Very Active Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Gerry, have you tried going to production manger and add new setup? It then walks you through the setup process for the printer.

3. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Doh! It got into draft mode. I don't know how but I want to thank Sean at gvgraphics for the Flexi setup help, Kirk Bishop, Director of Tech Service from Ivivid in Monroe, WA for the draft problem...he knew it and called his buddies at Mutoh and got back to me in 5 minutes and Roy at Gregory. I am back printing.