• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 7 pro RIP

Jackpine

I have a PrintTech36, Mutoh Falcon Jr and I am using Ciberprint RIP. I have had some issues with the print heads but that is solve for now I hope. Now when I went to print the printer will only print black. The nozzle checks come out clean, all the colors are there. Then I go to print and it sends the file, prints the registration marks .....and prints only the black in the file. Not any color even if it has black in it....just black. The rip is not sending the information for the color......? Anybody ....help! I have Flexi 7. something PRO .... how can I set this up for printing? I am not sure how to set it up.
My problem seems to be a RIP (Ciberprint, came with the printer) issue.
Thanks

gvgraphics

Gerry, have you tried going to production manger and add new setup? It then walks you through the setup process for the printer.

Jackpine

Doh! It got into draft mode. I don't know how but I want to thank Sean at gvgraphics for the Flexi setup help, Kirk Bishop, Director of Tech Service from Ivivid in Monroe, WA for the draft problem...he knew it and called his buddies at Mutoh and got back to me in 5 minutes and Roy at Gregory. I am back printing.