• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8.0 Contour Cutting

S

Sign-Man Signs

There was a thread here one time on the exact instructions on how to contour cut from Flexi. Does anyone know the thread? I tried the searching but no luck.

zmatalucci

What do you mean? Contour cutting is a very simple process. Are you ripping and printing in a different program? If so, just make sure that it's set up for print cut in your job properties tab.
For a basic contour cut, go to effects-contour cut-set your size-check the green check, and wam, Contour Cut!

S

Sign-Man Signs

Let me rephrase that.....
There was a thread here one time on the exact instructions on how to contour cut from Flexi. Does anyone know the thread? I tried the searching but no luck. Mutoh print and Vinyl Express QE60 , 24inch cutter.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Look Z. I thank you for your help but we are having problems with our ARMS reader and there were instructions from another member that had figured out what the problem was. I know well enough how to contour cut from Flexi. Thanks for your input.

fozzyber

check the sign warehouse knowledge base, what you are looking for is there, I don't have time this a.m. to get you a link....

S

Sign-Man Signs

Thanks GV,that was what I was looking for. I once had the same problem with the ARMS not reading but lost the link to the thread when we had our major hard drive failure.
:U Rock: