Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi 8.0 Contour Cutting

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Sign-Man Signs, Nov 15, 2007.

1. There was a thread here one time on the exact instructions on how to contour cut from Flexi. Does anyone know the thread? I tried the searching but no luck.

Tags:
  2. zmatalucci

zmatalucci Very Active Member

What do you mean? Contour cutting is a very simple process. Are you ripping and printing in a different program? If so, just make sure that it's set up for print cut in your job properties tab.
    For a basic contour cut, go to effects-contour cut-set your size-check the green check, and wam, Contour Cut!

3. Let me rephrase that.....
    There was a thread here one time on the exact instructions on how to contour cut from Flexi. Does anyone know the thread? I tried the searching but no luck. Mutoh print and Vinyl Express QE60 , 24inch cutter.

4. zmatalucci

zmatalucci Very Active Member

That was the exact instuctions.
    Effects-Contour cut

5. Look Z. I thank you for your help but we are having problems with our ARMS reader and there were instructions from another member that had figured out what the problem was. I know well enough how to contour cut from Flexi. Thanks for your input.

6. fozzyber

fozzyber Member

Dec 1, 2006
    check the sign warehouse knowledge base, what you are looking for is there, I don't have time this a.m. to get you a link....

7. gvgraphics

gvgraphics Very Active Member

Mar 23, 2006
    What cutter are you using? Oops, didn't see it.

Here ya go

8. Sign Warehouse Vinyl Express QE-60, 24" w/ARMS

9. gvgraphics

Mar 23, 2006
  10. Chuck Osborne

Chuck Osborne Member

Mar 27, 2006
    contour cutting

just make sure you use type 2 marks

11. Thanks GV,that was what I was looking for. I once had the same problem with the ARMS not reading but lost the link to the thread when we had our major hard drive failure.
    :U Rock:

12. gvgraphics

Mar 23, 2006
    Your welcome.

13. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

gvgraphics....you da man!