• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8.0v2, Vinyl Express, and Windows 7

edgegraphics

How would you connect a vinyl express Q130 which worked with my 32 bit, xp computer; to a 64 bit windows 7 computer? I downloaded the new 64 bit drivers and can't get the cutter to come up in the prod. manager to set-up the cutter.

Any help would be appreciated!

Williams Signs

Ok just went through this. Flexi 8 is not compatable with Win 7. I just installed my Flexi as I normally would. Then started Flexi and Production Manager in compatablity mode. I chose Windows XP service pack 2. Everything is working fine for me.

Graphics2u

Ok just went through this. Flexi 8 is not compatable with Win 7. I just installed my Flexi as I normally would. Then started Flexi and Production Manager in compatablity mode. I chose Windows XP service pack 2. Everything is working fine for me.
Does that only work if you have the pro version of Win 7? Or will the basic version work that way too?

SignBurst PCs

I don't think that compatability mode is limited to Pro. It should be there for other versions too. XP Mode is limited. Compatibility Mode and XP Mode are two completely different things. You can use Google to find out how to use either one.

Drip Dry

I run Ver 8 on 2 separate Win7 64bit computers. I'm not totally sure right now, but I think they both are Win7 Home version.

I never had to do anything in compatability mode