• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8.1v1 & JV3160S

dhsigns

I am trying out Flexi 8.1v1 to see if it would streamline our production process but cannot get Flexi to correctly print 3M color swatches on the JV3. They seem to be way to dark and color is way off. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? I would really like to see if this would work with our JV3 and Graphtec, along with our Edge and Envision. I would like to upgrade all of our production PC's but If I cannot print to our JV3 then this will not be worth it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:thankyou:

FrankW

You should not have problems like this if you create an ICC-Output-Profile what matches the used media und set the correct color management-settings.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
You need an Eye One to create your own profiles. Canned profiles will never be as good as your own. Additionally you will never be able to print exact matches for every solid vinyl color not matter what profile, printer, or RIP you use.