• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi 8.5 is there a bug here?? or what

D

dudeis

type in text put a a fill in it put a block shadow then rasterize then make transparent and then put a conturcut on it and youll see lines that should not be there?? any one have this happin??:help:

the fill is aurora you do any other shadow its not there.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
What format and color mode is the Aurora fill saved in?

Does saving in a different color mode or format help?

Does the Aurora fill work correctly in other applications?

Do other fills work correctly in your problem file?

D

dudeis

i saved in eps others work fine its when i put on the contour when it does it if i use drop shadow it works but not block

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It's very frustrating when you attempt to help by suggesting a way to reduce a number of possible causes down to the one causing a particular problem by suggesting the things to check and answer and they are totally ignored. Even more frustrating when simply another symptom is given as the answer.

Do each of the four things I asked and then it may be possible to offer suggested remedies.

D

dudeis

tred a differnt font and it came out ok must not like that font aaa

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
has that happen to you fred??

I've had strange behavior with a particular font or graphic. On close examination, it usually turned out to be a node that went haywire. Check the vectors that gave you a problem with the node editing tool and look for anything abnormal.

grafxxx

not sure if this is the same thing but i use my contour line for making outlines and every time i release the contour line it always puts a fill on the stroke.