• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8.6 on Win 7

Cmiller01

Printer
Hi All,
Any comments or suggestions about running v8.6 on Windows 7 machine? We have 7.5 currently, had to upgrade computers, and 7.5 does not work on new Win7 computer. Sign Rep told me 8.6 is "reliably unreliable" on win7 and that we couldnt buy it, but we just bought it off of another sign website. He got a little thrown off by that. So I feel as though he was attempting to bully me into buying v10. Any comments on experience with this version on win7?

Stealth Ryder

If it works, great... But, why would anyone be selling a version so outdated, I think the current version is 10.5.1

I have a little knowledge in regards to this software and know that version 8.6 is no longer offered from the manufactuer...

If you are purchasing it for the first time why wouldn't you buy the most current version?

Chimuka

As I stated in an earlier post , My system locks up when importing or opening files from certain folders. The little aqua tornado comes out and the folder shows nothing.

I have to close Flexi from there and I do not get a chance to save my file from Flexi .

My computer system is an Intel "Sandy Bridge i7" with an Intel SSD, with plenty of ram.

This appears to be the only bug I have found . I have been using this configuration since December '11.

The work-a-round seems to be, Only have the file type selected from the combo box. Like (jpg. eps etc.... Do not have "all Files" or All Readable" selected.

I am not sure if I am alone on this problem but, I suspect I am not.