Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi 8.6v1 Cutter options disapearing act???

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Fuzzbuster, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Fuzzbuster

Fuzzbuster Active Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Ottawa
    Hey guys
    tried a search to no avail

Gotta quick one for ya

Using Flexi 8.6v1

Trying it for rip/print and Cut... used to Onyx

When i go to the production manager to send to cutter after rip/print... my cutter driver options Vanish???

am I hitting something wrong

The cutter is cutting but with diferent pressure and speed values...

was using this before and i could go into plot drivers and change cutter settings???? WT:help

Help:help

Thanx in advance

Tags:
  2. Fuzzbuster

Fuzzbuster Active Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Ottawa
    Bump

Anyone???

3. Dave L.

Dave L. Member

May 2, 2008
    USA
    I'm assuming that the Add Setup was done correctly and the drivers etc. are just not taking. Make sure that your cutter is selected in the Rip and Print and you are using the PM settings. You'll see that tab come up from time to time that will ask you to use default (Machine) or PM (RIP) settings. Hope i was of a little help, keep us posted

4. Fuzzbuster

Fuzzbuster Active Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Ottawa
    Just looked at it again

My pressure and speed settings are there in the default settings but when i go into the tab beside the print driver option...(the contour tab in advanced), and go to driver options there ... there are no selections for pressure and speed
    when i contour cut a print job from PM ...its cutting with too much pressure...

I`m sure i had those options there before...i dont get it
    they freakin disapeared