• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi 8 GLITCH?

steveo922

Hey guys,

Has anyone experienced this before?

If you notice, the wireframe button is really cut off, and when I do a gradient fill, its impossible to modify because that as well is cut off and missing.

Someone help!

I called the place where we bought it from and they were no help at all.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 197

SignsRus

ctrl + f = wireframe

CLOSE FLEXI

Goto

Start Menu - Flexi Sign - Preference Manager

Clear the program preferences

*WARNING* This will reset Flexi to default. All your toolbars and menus will be reset

Usually the first step when troubleshooting flexi

gl

SignsRus

Thats exactly what they told me to do over the phone. Definitely didnt work.

Not sure....I see your using FlexiDesigner. Not even sure what that is. I assume one of the cheap ends of FlexiSign =O

Try changing screen resolutions like mentioned above.

Is this a fresh install your experiencing this problem on?

I'll be home in 2-3 hours when we finish up these remaining jobs. I can help you out if your still having issues. Don't have time for a remote desktop session atm

steveo922

Not sure....I see your using FlexiDesigner. Not even sure what that is. I assume one of the cheap ends of FlexiSign =O

Try changing screen resolutions like mentioned above.

Is this a fresh install your experiencing this problem on?

I'll be home in 2-3 hours when we finish up these remaining jobs. I can help you out if your still having issues. Don't have time for a remote desktop session atm

Flexidesigner is everything you get with pro minus the production manager, I believe.

I dunno really, just what I use at work. I have pro at my house with no problems.

SignsRus

Flexidesigner is everything you get with pro minus the production manager, I believe.

I dunno really, just what I use at work. I have pro at my house with no problems.

Well I can help you out when I get home. We had a guy decide to throw a hissy fit today and walk out. So were struggling to finish up todays orders =O

I can help you out via remote desktop in a couple hours though. Can't offer any other advise right now. Be much easier for me to log on and try to fix it, then sit here and keep guessing

But if that *ISN'T* a fresh install of Flexi. I would start by uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling. Also check for any updates available.

PMG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Flexi !!! Flexi got so many problems it not funny!!!!!!

Font may be missing.

Had this problem @ 6 months ago . If i remember correctly this was the fix. - sserife.zip font was missing. Go figure how this would affect anything but after install was back to normal.

This was the email they sent , but I can't include attachment.

Maria
Technical Support
2 Intl Plaza Suite 625
Philadelphia, PA 19113
Ph. 800-229-9044
Fax. 610-521-9033
www.SAIntl.biz
eSupport@saintl.biz

Attachments
Attachment scanning provided by:

Files:
sserife.zip (16k)