• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8 Mac Release Info

Matthew Scher

There have been several questions about the Flexi 8 Macintosh release. Here is an update which I also posted to the SAi forum at www.SAintl.biz/forum

SA International is actively developing Flexi 8 Macintosh. We have a full development team dedicated to the task. Software development is often unpredictable and while we are aiming for a late 2007 release we cannot announce an official release date at this time.

The Macintosh Flexi 8 release will be a Universal Binary application. That will allow it to run natively on both PowerPC and Intel based Macs, with optimal performance running under OSX.4 and the upcoming OSX.5. The new release will support multi-threading in order to allow one job to print while another is processing.

SA International is committed to the Macintosh platform. Future releases of Flexi Mac are planned to be nearly simultaneous with the Windows release.