• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8 output profile help

NazGraphics

hello veryone
need help

my xp pc crashed worked on it for many years
got a window 7 pc 64bit

new installation flexi 8 for Mutho 1204
when i get to the end to install the output files disk 1 it just stops
need a way to install the icc and media profiles

i updated the safenet to work on window 7

NazGraphics

a weird drive conflict wit the Cd drive but made it work and
now i get this
:omg: caught exception error code-6
did some reading and ppl say flexi 8 wont work with window 7

is there a fix to this
thanks

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Might have to try compatibility mode for Flexi to work, and there is a chance it still will not work. Flexi 8.5/8.6 is where Windows 7 x64 support officially started. I know some have gotten 8.0/8.1 versions to work though but it seems hit and miss.

NazGraphics

Unsure on your issue, sorry. I am however running Flexi8 on windows 7 with no issues :wink:

Markus

hello
issue is simple everything works i did a cut test on my graphtek cutter

and on my mutho trying to print i get that error message

and the media profile is not there not loading even tho i installed disk 1 and 2

so i am guessing the media profile is not there giving me error 6

are you using window 7 with Xp choice.......system is it a gateway

NazGraphics

Might have to try compatibility mode for Flexi to work, and there is a chance it still will not work. Flexi 8.5/8.6 is where Windows 7 x64 support officially started. I know some have gotten 8.0/8.1 versions to work though but it seems hit and miss.

yes man hopefully they show up and show me a way to make it work :smile:

Arstron

yes man hopefully they show up and show me a way to make it work :smile:

On both your production manager and Flexi sign shortcuts, right click and go to properties. Tick "Run this program in compatability mode for:" select: windows xp Service pack 3. Then ticck "Run this program as an administrator." Restart the computer and it should work just fine. I am running 8.1v1 on windows 7 64 bit right now with a mutoh 1204 and signwarehouses q75 plotter.