Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

? Flexi 8 - Upper Case File Ext. ?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Sign Works, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    This is not really causing any problems just kinda curious as to why it's doing it. Flexi 8 is saving my files with an upper case .FS extension as to where previous versions always saved with a lower case .fs extension. Is this occuring to anyone else and does anyone know why this is happening?

Tags:
  2. thewood

thewood Very Active Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Tennessee
    Upper case extension is the default. I think there is a box you can check that says "Use lowercase extension". I prefer the lowercase extension, myself. You can always type in your own .fs when you save to ensure a lc extension.

3. Matthew Scher

Matthew Scher Member

Dec 2, 2003
    NJ
    FS or fs

I will fix that for the next release. It was changed when updating to Flexi 8, but this change was not intentional.

4. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    Matthew,

Thanks for all your knowledge and support, as I'm sure you'll find out, i as well as

many others are glad to have you here . . . and welcome aboard at SIGNS101 !

5. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Matthew, thanks for the clarification.

6. Matthew Scher

Matthew Scher Member

Dec 2, 2003
    NJ
    I discovered that it was set to use FS for a while, at least 3 or 4 years. It is now fixed and the next release will use fs. Thanks for poining this out.