• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

? Flexi 8 - Upper Case File Ext. ?

Sign Works

This is not really causing any problems just kinda curious as to why it's doing it. Flexi 8 is saving my files with an upper case .FS extension as to where previous versions always saved with a lower case .fs extension. Is this occuring to anyone else and does anyone know why this is happening?

thewood

Upper case extension is the default. I think there is a box you can check that says "Use lowercase extension". I prefer the lowercase extension, myself. You can always type in your own .fs when you save to ensure a lc extension.

Replicator

Matthew,

Thanks for all your knowledge and support, as I'm sure you'll find out, i as well as

many others are glad to have you here . . . and welcome aboard at SIGNS101 !

Matthew Scher

I discovered that it was set to use FS for a while, at least 3 or 4 years. It is now fixed and the next release will use fs. Thanks for poining this out.