• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8mac with two dongels

mysahdowboxes

I was given a Master XY-300P from a friend and after readingup on it here in the forum, I see it’s not highly liked. But with that being said I want to still giveit a try until I go out and get a better machine.

My problem is the software she had is Flexi8mac and I don’t own a Mac. Is there a way to get a copy of Flexi for Windows. I don't even know if there is a required program that I have touse with the machine. I have Corel Draw X7 but is there something else I HAVE to use with the Master.

She alsogave me two dongles and I have no clue which goes with the software and whatthe other one was for. One of them is aPurple dongle with HASP on the back. On thefront of it is a small white sticker with a user # on it, below that it saysVRTX and then the rest is smeared out. Below that is PEO23- and then the rest is smeared…

The other one is black with the words SafeNet Sentinel onit. Engraved on the back is a user ID with6 letters next to it. Under that is a 13digit letter number combo.

Thank for any help you can probide

Anthony

Steph_Stamm

Hi Anthony - it sounds like you have a FlexiSTARTER Mac version. There is a windows version of this software. The software itself is very basic. Typically you will find this software bundled with cutters like your XY-300P. You can also find this sold online, but beware of pirated copies. If you have more questions, give SAi a call at 1800.229.9066.

mysahdowboxes

Steph, I called and the person I spoke to said she would call me back and I never heard from her again... Will try again tomorrow.

Anyone else have any ideas what program those dongles are for? Iknow one is for the Flixi program (Probably the one that errors due to the software being MAC) but I have no clue what the other one was for.

Anthony