• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi adding points to an .scv file??

I have the subscription to flexi. But now when i open/import a file from my previous software (casmate) it adds 100's of points!!! Making plotting almost impossible. Not sure why. But now have to spend lots of time cleaning up every file!!! Any thoughts???

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Which version of Flexi are you using? It's not often that I have to open old CASmate SCV files from the 1990's, but they usually open alright. We're not running the latest version of Flexi though. The most common hiccup I encounter is missing fonts or slight kerning oddities with SCV files built using old SCF fonts. They don't always translate 100% perfect when updated to the TTF versions of those fonts from the Flexi 2000 fonts disc.

shoresigns

Not all vector software uses the same system for mathematically defining curves, so added points are often a result of converting between different vector formats.