Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi and or onyx with Epson S80600

Discussion in 'Epson' started by altereddezignz, Nov 28, 2016.

1. altereddezignz

altereddezignz Active Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Arkansas
    So running into all sorts of problems with Flexi cloud Version 12 when trying to create icc profile. Every profile i create always ahs some sort of issue and colors do not match across same media using different profiles with different pass ans resolution.

We have been looking at onyx Postershop V12 as the gamma comes standard but doesn't allow a lot of function i need.

But i have read good and bad about both. We do a fair amount of print / cut decals and small labels.

We have had techs in contact with europe to resolve the issues we are having but when they do we find another or that fix effects another so it ends up being a huge headache and we are loosing a lot of productions time as well as being a new shop opening..

So any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

2. timgo

timgo Graphics Designer

Aug 20, 2016
    Delft
    SignLab Version 10 Print and Cut,

Try SignLab Print and Cut 10.0 Trial,

Download:
    ftp://52.204.40.95/pub/commercialrelease/trial/SL10Trial.exe

Info:
    https://www.cadlink.com

This Program support drivers of your print and cut.
    ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
    For sale: SignLab Print and Cut version 9.1 and 10.0, used, DVD + USB Dongle, contact at: timgo2010@hotmail.com