• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi and plug-ins help

mcgrawdesigns

I have searched high and low on this site and all over the web trying to get help on this before I actually posted a new thread about this. I guess I am missing something, as I just can't seem to get this to work.
I recently got a new computer (Signburst, yeah!) and updated to Photoshop CC and updated to Flexi Cloud. Since the new equipment I also updated all my Alien Skin software and Filter Forge package. I had all of this on my old computer (that bit it) and was able to use my plug-ins in Flexi with no problem.
When I downloaded my plug-ins they landed in the folder C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Plug-ins. I know that in Flexi you have to specify in your preferences where to get your Adobe Plug-ins, I have done that, I put in the exact same folder location - C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/ Plug-ins, but nothing shows up! All the filters and plug-ins work in Photoshop, but don't even show up in the drop down menu under Bitmap - Adobe Filters in Flexi!!!
What am I doing wrong? Can someone please help me get this figured out and running? Thanks

thewvsignguy

I use Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 with flexi 10.5, I've included the path I copied from my preferences if it helps. I remember the last computer I loaded (not the path below) Eye Candy on was a bugger to get working for some reason.... but I got it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAi\Adobe Plug-ins\Alien Skin\Eye Candy 7

Oh, both systems are Win 7 if that makes a difference and I don't have PS on either system