• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi and Versaworks

Dorothy M

Hey, my computer crashed and had to re install my flexi and versaworks. The flexi works, the versaworks had items in the Queue A and I can still print and cut, but when I try to send an image over to versaworks it doesn't show up and the status on versaworks says: setup incomplete? Help Please!

Possibly try reinitializing VW first, but you will lose the files in your queue. You could also try importing them into VW a different way, drag and drop or simply opening in VW instead of dropping them into the folder through flexi. I don't think that will help, but doesn't hurt to try. Also when you go to printer and setting in VW does it show it's connected to the printer? Is the ip address correct? Last resort would be an uninstall reinstall of VW but I would imagine reinitializing and checking to make sure it sees the printer might help.

Just reread your thread. You didn't remove all the old VW files if they were still in your queue when you reinstalled VW. There was still files left in temp folders that store the queue files. I forget exactly where they are stored at, if I was at work I could tell you. Sorry. But I would try reinitializing first.