• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Cloud - Font problem - Arial Regular letter "A" is corrupt

miltondavis

I have owned and used Flexi for over 10 years and have 6 stations, and not once have I seen a font issue like this.

On my very newest up to date Flexi designer seat - Arial Font capital letter "A" somehow got corrupt- what I mean is
anytime you use the capital letter A or open up a file from another design station that uses this exact letter its shows up
as sentence of information in a super tiny font.

For example if I write the word "ANNOYING" the word would look fine but imagine a paragraph of mini text in place of the "A" only.
The strange thing its the mini text is sentence I created when writing a spec on a job and it always remembers it from a year ago.

Has anyone seen this issue and know how to resolve?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have also updated the software (been thru two new cloud releases)
I have tried deleting the Arial font and re install (wont let me system says its a protected font I cant delete)
Ive clear preferences.

Any help please

asd

i had that problem with flexi 10 about a year ago and the only solution was to uninstall and reinstall the software