• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Cloud Win 7 polling problems

raider

Had a polling problem after buying a windows 7 machine with no serial port and upgrading to Flexi Cloud. Bought a Keyspan serial/usb adapter and loaded drivers provided by Tripp Lite with the adapter. Leave new adapter unplugged until driver loaded, then plug in adapter and reboot both PC and cutter. Software chose Com 6 but polling would only recognize vinyl dimensions once. Changed both Keyspan and Production Manager to Com 1 with no help. But, when I changed both back to Com 6, polling has since worked consistently. Possibly the change to Com 1 cleared Com 6. Not sure that is the reason but wanted to let folks know what worked for me.

raider

Well, that was not correct. Switching back and forth from different Com ports does not always work. Can switch back to my Flexi 7.5 machine and everything works fine. Not sure if its the serial adapter or Flexi Cloud.