• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Color correction ?

DetailsGS

Hi everyone,
Can someone explain to me the theory or purpose to the "color correction" button in production manager.
Thanks DK

Flexi's 'Color Correction' setting enables or disables the use of ICC-based color management. When Color Correction is enabled, the ICC profile will adjust the build values for colors when printing. When disabled, output colors are not adjusted by the ICC profile.

Paul

Steph_Stamm

Hi everyone,
Can someone explain to me the theory or purpose to the "color correction" button in production manager.
Thanks DK

You can see how color correction (in the Color Management tab of Production Manager) works from this video from Mark Rugen:

[video=youtube;axcZFWnWumc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axcZFWnWumc[/video]

There are 3 tips and tricks for getting great color from Flexi, and using Color Correction is the second trick. Happy viewing!

gabagoo

Try printing without it and see what you get. I turn it off when I am printing red and yellow together as the colours come out really nice...but if there are other colours in the file watch out cause they won't print correctly