• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi color problem!

Flame

Alright, another reason Flexi frustrates me. I have a color gradient I made well over a year ago, and now I'm working with an outside designer who needs the colors of the gradient. Well, I can't figure out their CMYK or Pantone color! I have the gradient saved, so I can use it with my printer. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to see the properties of the 2 shades of blue involved!

Anyone know how to check this? In Corel it's painfully easy. Flexi doesn't seem to want to tell me!!!

thewood

Have you tried to Eyedrop each shade? In order to use a color in a gradient, it has to first be added to your swatch table. So, you likely have the individual blues in your swatch table.

In a pinch, you could print out a sample of the gradient and match each color to a Pantone color.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Rasterize the gradient and the eyedropper tool will then show the color mix on whatever part of the gradient you select.