• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi color

yahhoo

flexi definitely prints darker than versaworks...what printer do you have?
if you feel it neccessary to calibrate your monitor and printer go to x-rite (gretag macbeth) i would print off some good color charts too...so you know what color you will get when you spec. it.

gabagoo

edit/color settings/

i tried them 'til they matched fairly close on "soft proof"

Can you explain when and why I would use the soft proof function. Ihave neverused it and honestly have no idea what it's function is?

signgal

Can you explain when and why I would use the soft proof function. Ihave neverused it and honestly have no idea what it's function is?

For printing, I love it! It just basically shows you on your screen how the job will print, if you match it up properly. You have to set it up in "color settings". pick a monitor and default printer setting. It will take some tweaking, as anything of value would. I find that people who don't like Flexi, haven't figured out how to use it to it's potential. I learn new clever tricks in it all the time.