• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Contour Cut Issue

Flexi Cloud
Graphtec 8600-130
Epson GS6000

I replaced the blade with the pen to show the issue, after cutting the decals cut line it slices through the edge off the art then goes to the next one, what am i missing why does this one file cause me all these issue. Cut Preview shows no such cut line, the graphtec is adding it somewhere.

See Attached.

Attachments

• image1 (1).JPG
    image1 (1).JPG
    923.8 KB · Views: 210

Snydo

Double check your original image, make sure there is not some invisible line there...it might be under a mask and you cant see it.

I have stripped the file down to nothing but the contour cut with the same results, when I check the box optimize cutting order this is what I get. It not cuts the opposite way. See attached. Other files do not cause this, I have recreated the art twice now. Why just this file?

Attachments

• image1 (3).JPG
    image1 (3).JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 191
So it seems that I added some art to the file after the cut path was created, some of that went outside the contour cut area, apparently this confused flexi causing it to apparently do what ever it wanted, removed everything and redid my bleed, re applied the contour cut and issue solved.