Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi Dongle Key Switch

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Sign-Man Signs, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Tags:
  2. N2Harpz

N2Harpz Very Active Member

Dec 3, 2006
    How close together are your computers? It might work.

3. Close enough for the cord to reach. I'm going to buy it and see if it will.

4. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    cool!

5. FT1

FT1 Member

Dec 19, 2007
    I thought that if your computers were networked together you could leave the dongle in one machine, but use it on the other.

6. cgsigns_jamie

cgsigns_jamie Very Active Member

You could in the past, that's what I used to do. Now with 8.5 I can't get the "Network Key" to work anymore. I talked my supplier into giving me a free copy of FlexiDesigner so I could still maintain the ability to have all my cutters and printers on one machine and do all my designing on another.

7. GARY CULY

GARY CULY Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    this is a breakthrough! appreciate you sharing sir....this is what the board is all about .....sharing knowledge!
    i refuse to hook internet up to my rip station[lot of others dont do it either ,lotta problems with software and intrnet virus programs]so this is a good thing for me and some others.
    thank you once again

8. cgsigns_jamie

cgsigns_jamie Very Active Member

I lied, you can share your key over the network still. It was an error with my ethernet swtich that caused the problem. Here is the info on SAi's website: http://www.scanvecamiable.com/Flexi%208.5%20Help/index.htm?toc.htm?3828.htm