• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Dongle Key Switch

S

Sign-Man Signs

Close enough for the cord to reach. I'm going to buy it and see if it will.

FT1

I thought that if your computers were networked together you could leave the dongle in one machine, but use it on the other.

cgsigns_jamie

You could in the past, that's what I used to do. Now with 8.5 I can't get the "Network Key" to work anymore. I talked my supplier into giving me a free copy of FlexiDesigner so I could still maintain the ability to have all my cutters and printers on one machine and do all my designing on another.

GARY CULY

this is a breakthrough! appreciate you sharing sir....this is what the board is all about .....sharing knowledge!
i refuse to hook internet up to my rip station[lot of others dont do it either ,lotta problems with software and intrnet virus programs]so this is a good thing for me and some others.
thank you once again

cgsigns_jamie

You could in the past, that's what I used to do. Now with 8.5 I can't get the "Network Key" to work anymore. I talked my supplier into giving me a free copy of FlexiDesigner so I could still maintain the ability to have all my cutters and printers on one machine and do all my designing on another.
I lied, you can share your key over the network still. It was an error with my ethernet swtich that caused the problem. Here is the info on SAi's website: http://www.scanvecamiable.com/Flexi%208.5%20Help/index.htm?toc.htm?3828.htm