• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Dongle

Flame

Well then.....

Huh, Bad review dude. We have used Flexi, every version to date and the 8.0 is the best. You might want to use Corel. Flexi is for professional shops. Best RIP program out there.

Sticks and stones.

You say it's the best, I say it's hoax to pad the pockets of Scanvecs "suits".

Mind sharing what's so much better about it? All I know is it costed me over a days worth of work when I upgraded.

JS

What the H@ll

I have all of the updated programs (Adobe cs2 and 3 - Flexi 8.0 - MS office). I bought and own them. I also have cracked versions of the same programs I bought overseas for $1.00 each. I only use the flexi crack on my notebook to avoid loosing or breaking my usb dongle. If lost or broke I am out of business. The dongle being USB is great but I won't take it out of my computer for ant reason to avoid the risk of loss. Since I own the legal version of Flexi *.0 it is the only program I use cracked. I think since the price was so cheap, I bought them to use as a back up. Just a bit of security to have copies one place and real one other place. I guess with this post I'll be lectured by all of the holy rollers for days to come about how I broke the economy buy buying cracked software.

JS

cracked versions

you first need a plane ticket to southeast asia. from there its easy to find

JS

ColesCreations

I thought you could (legally)use FlexiSign Pro on all machines on the network with 1 dongle, as long as it was plugged into one of the machines?

Anyway, I'm not much of a dongle-fan either, it's a hassle, just wonder if the 8-dongle is the same as the 7-dongle?

stickerguynyc

fkexisign

i got both 7.6 and 8.. and i like 7.6 better. flexisign 8.0 could be install as a trial version that you do everything without the dongle but need to have dongle to send file to your cutter..

D

DARLAK

I feel just the opposite... If they wouldn't charge $5000 for a program and $500 for an extra Dongle people wouldn't need the cracks. The bad thing is once a person shells out good money and tried to do things the legal way, The software companies comes out with an upgrade. There goes another $1000+ bucks. ... ala Windows, Adobe Illustrator, and alot of the other graphic programs.

they have to charge that much, there selling to a very limited customer base. how many copies of Flexi have been sold as compared to quickbooks or any virus software.

1000's of copies as opposed to 100,000's...