• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi experts

mark galoob

minor thing here...how do i get the jobs in production manager to stay saved instead of deleted after i send it...

thanks in advance

mark galoob

jayhawksigns

Go to the Default Job Properties for your selected device. Second tab with the green arrow, change the After output option to what you would like it to do.

westpointsigns

In Production Manager
Right Click on the device you want.
OPEN Default Job Properties.
Click on the WORKFLOW TAB and Change the "AFTER OUTPUT" to HOLD.
Then Click APPLY.

gabagoo

I now always scroll across the job in prod manager to see if it is indeed on hold as i find the odd file goes through and says delete...not sure why since I have everything set to hold....possibly older files

the graphics co

The "after output" tab changes with every different profile if you are dropping files directly into production manager (i.e. eps files or illustrator files), you have to double check each profile you use and make the change, then save the settings for that profile. Or, if you are sending a job straight from flexi you can adjust the properties in the rip and print window to apply across all profiles sent from rip and print.